- Fiji island hopping tours depart weekly every Friday from April 17th, 2020 – November 20th, 2020. Departures for 2021 will be released mid 2020.
- Tour departs from Nadi International Airport on day 1. The ideal time for your flight to arrive is before 6pm so you don’t miss the Welcome Dinner however we can pick you up from any flight arriving on this day.
Every traveller is different and therefore spending money requirements will vary.
Tipping is not practiced or expected in Fiji. If you are extremely happy with service you have received you may tip, this is not considered offensive.
Safety and Security
Fiji is a very safe travel destination. Obviously, any country will have some crime and troubled areas, but if common sense is used, like not walking around at night alone in certain areas, sticking with your group and following our local guides advice you should have a safe, trouble-free holiday.
Water-based activities have an element of danger and excitement built into them. We recommend only participating in water-based activities when accompanied by the guide or another group member.
Swimming, including snorkeling, is always at your own risk.
Money exchange is available at Nadi airport/
Credit Cards should not be relied upon for purchases as they are not widely accepted
You should consult your doctor for up-to-date medical information pertaining to the country you are travelling to well before departure.
Travel Insurance is NOT included nor compulsory, however we strongly recommend that clients source travel insurance against illness, injury and subsequent medical assistance, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on either the confirmed departure date, or a connecting service at the end of a tour.
After your travels, we want to hear from you! Catch us on social or send us an email.
What to pack
We suggest that you pack as lightly as possible as you are expected to carry your own luggage. Our trips in Fiji will use the ferry and you will also be transporting your luggage on and off the small boats to the islands from the ferry, so it is highly recommended that you travel light and have easy to handle luggage and you are capable of walking on uneven ground without any assistance.
We recommend keeping the weight of your bags between 10-20g. Suitcases are not recommended for our Fiji trips. Most travellers carry a backpack or rolling bag of small to medium size. You will also need a day-pack to carry daily essentials like water, cameras, passport, iPods etc.
We do not offer a luggage storage option, so please pack accordingly!
- Camera (With extra memory cards and batteries) or use your phone camera
- Cash, credit and debit cards
- Day pack
- Basic first-aid kit
- A sturdy, supportive pair of shoes or sandals for activities such as getting on and off the ferries, walking around the hilltop village and going on hikes
- Flip-flops / thongs
- Modest clothing that covers knees and shoulders (Long pants, long skirts, shirts or a sarong that cover shoulders) when visiting our Fijian village.
- Personal entertainment (a deck of cards are always a good start)
- T-shirts and shorts
- Toiletries including sunscreen (Preferably biodegradable and eco-friendly)
- Windproof rain jacket
- Flight info
- Insurance info (required) (with photocopies)
- Passport (required) (with photocopies)
- Required visas and/or vaccination certificates (required) (with photocopies)
- Vouchers and pre-departure information (required)
Laundry is not available on most of the islands and if required is very expensive.
Visas and Entry Requirements
Please note that visas and entry requirements are the responsibility of the individual traveller.
Please ensure you confirm your entry requirements with your home country’s government foreign ministry website or with your travel agent at the time of booking for the most up to date information.